- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Why growing blueberries in a protected environment is the super right thing to do now
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/06/2018 "Norwegian midnight sun provides best strawberries"
- 09/06/2018 SUNSET partnership about to rock the BerryWorld
- 08/31/2018 Specialist appointed to oversee berry expansion
- 08/29/2018 Heatwave gives UK 'a bounty of late summer fruit'
- 07/09/2018 Drone footage: Laying plastic over strawberry beds
- 06/08/2018 Why growing blueberries in a protected environment is the super right thing to do now
- 05/15/2018 Vegan pineapple leather shoes
- 05/11/2018 "Higher production puts slight pressure on strawberry prices"
- 05/09/2018 Aardvarks & Avos: Always a great combination
- 05/08/2018 First strawberries available in Emilia Romagna
- 04/30/2018 'Elsanta is by far our most important greenhouse strawberry'
- 04/19/2018 Early cherry harvest in Yantai greenhouses
- 04/13/2018 Ontario greenhouse strawberry grower wins prestigious award from Loblaws
- 04/11/2018 "More volume means we're ready for soaring blackberry demand"
- 04/04/2018 The hanging gardens of Prince de Bretagne
- 03/29/2018 "Greenhouse strawberry more popular"
- 03/21/2018 Photo report Global Berry Congress
- 03/21/2018 A jackfruit 'pulled pork' sandwich or the real thing
- 02/28/2018 1.2 million German strawberry seedlings denied access to Russia
- 02/27/2018 Italian strawberries available all year round