Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: IPHandlers builds new Perishable CentreIn January 2019, IPHandlers will open their brand new Perishable Centre. It is right across the street from their current building in Noordpolderweg in the Dutch town of Aalsmeer. The new Amsterdam Perishable Centre will be realised under the name of APC Handling b.v.
The new 6,000 m2 Perishable Centre will be entirely cooled. It will have ten docks. This will enlarge IPHandlers' size to a 16,000 m2 refrigerated warehouse. Twenty-three trucks will be able to dock at Noordpolderweg at the same time. The Amsterdam Perishable Centre will be a distribution station. Here, an even more extensive range of products can be efficiently stored and processed in different temperature-controlled areas.
A fourth vacuum tank for double aircraft plates was installed. Now, the processing capacity has increased to 45 tonnes per hour. The Amsterdam Perishable Centre is the next strategic step in IPHandlers' expansion. This centre will be of added value to IPHandlers' clients.
Publication date: 6/7/2018
Other news in this sector: