Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Woman makes jewellery out of fruits and vegetables
It’s nice to have exclusive jewellery. So perhaps it’s even more special to have bling so exclusive that it can only be worn for less than a week. That’s exactly the kind of creative expression artist Pamela is into.
She makes jewellery out of peppers, beetroots, lemons, berries, tomatoes and whatever other fruits and veggies she can get her hands on. She also has a non-fruit-based jewellery business called Lola Ade.
Publication date: 6/7/2018
Other news in this sector: