- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Burnt fruit or slow ripening
High temperatures cause screen dilemma
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Smart lighting makes growing easier and more cost effective"
- 2018-11-14 US: VividGro partners with GrowGeneration to launch lighting solutions for commercial growers
- 2018-11-14 "Broad spectrum and high photon efficacy help plants grow superior buds"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Inverdron, a project for greenhouse monitoring
- 2018-11-13 Netherlands: Research grants awarded for stronger lettuce and smarter agrofood robots
- 2018-11-13 "Precision agriculture can revolutionise the industry"
- 2018-11-13 "Next-generation light solution ensures high-yield, consistent harvests"
- 2018-11-12 Vietnam: In search of Israel’s hi-tech farming assistance
- 2018-11-12 Waking sleeping plants with plasmas
- 2018-11-09 CAN (BC): Innovative food, horticulture and nutrition research at KPU secures major funding
- 2018-11-09 "Small genetic differences turn plants into better teams"
- 2018-11-08 "Africa needs its young people to modernize its agricultural sectors"
- 2018-11-08 “Better serving local installers and growers”
- 2018-11-08 Study: Extending shelf life of fresh produce by up to 4 days
- 2018-11-08 CAN (QC): Lighting technology replicates the sun
- 2018-11-07 Labor tracking in commercial greenhouses
- 2018-11-05 US: Researchers seek input from culinary herb growers
- 2018-11-05 LED producer salutes 60 years of NASA research
- 2018-11-02 US (IL): Study provides whole-system view of plant cold stress
- 2018-11-02 "Underground thermal energy storage enables sustainable winter heating"