Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New construction Bosman Van Zaal takes shape
The honeycomb structure has just been assembled for the construction of the new Bosman van Zaal building at the Braziliëlaan in Green Park Aalsmeer (Netherlands). "A milestone", according to the company, "and an important part of the project. Besides being the steel structure of our entry, the honeycomb is also part of our logo."
Bosman Van Zaal is building a state-of-the-art factory that will join the De Kwakel and Aalsmeer locations together. The total surface area is 16,266 m² GFA. Heembouw was awarded the turnkey contract. Habeon Architects made the design, the steel structure is supplied by Voortman Steel Group. The completion of the building will be in December 2018.
For more information:
Bosman Van Zaal
Publication date: 6/8/2018
Other news in this sector: