- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Aquaponics can revitalize Connecticut’s economy"
- US: BPIA talks to Congress about biopesticides and biostimulants
- California to build first large-scale water storage after 40 years
- Experts from around the world will present the most innovative fertigation techniques
- 3rd China-ASEAN Agricultural Cooperation Forum held in Nanning
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Ukraine: Agrofusion plans to process 630,000 tons of tomatoes
As described on open4business.com.ua, the Agrofusion Group, founded in 2007, is a firm owned by businessman, Serhiy Sypko. Agrofusion includes three tomato paste production plants with the processing capacity of about 7,500,000 tons of tomatoes per season, as well as farms in Kherson and Mykolaiv regions and two greenhouse farms.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 06/01/2018 Ukraine: Agrofusion plans to process 630,000 tons of tomatoes
- 05/22/2018 Rain welcome for Georgia eggplant growers
- 04/27/2018 Canada’s West Coast: demand starting to pick up for broccoli
- 04/10/2018 Will drought be a thing of the past now?
- 03/21/2018 US cauliflower outlook holding steady despite rain
- 03/19/2018 US: Carrots, cabbages and Brussels sprouts go flying
- 08/10/2017 Tech-savvy farmers a new hope for Japan's shrinking agriculture sector
- 08/10/2017 US: Healthy Soils the focus of California State Board of Food and Agriculture
- 04/26/2017 "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'"
- 04/26/2017 India: Large microirrigation project for Jain
- 04/18/2017 Tale of misery that is Kenya’s addiction to tobacco economy
- 04/06/2017 "Retractable cooling house perfect fit for high temperature horticulture"
- 03/10/2017 Spend $6 million on a greenhouse project, and leave it vacant....
- 01/13/2017 Can robots destroy weeds better than a farmer driving a sprayer?
- 01/04/2017 Micro-sprinklers realize 32% water savings in open field strawberry crops
- 11/24/2016 Open field days at Rijk Zwaan Hellas
- 11/04/2016 US (CA): Open field tomatoes with half the nitrogen and a third less water
- 09/09/2016 Lettuce transplanting system saves labor, increasing yields
- 09/07/2016 Australia: 13.6% of agricultural land is in foreign hands
- 08/25/2016 UK: AHDB Horticulture provides vital Diamondback moth control