Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ukraine: Agrofusion plans to process 630,000 tons of tomatoesThe Agrofusion Group, a large tomato paste and industrial tomato producer in Ukraine, plans to plant and process 630,000 tons of tomatoes in 2018, including 9,900 tons of organic tomatoes. According to a posting on the group’s website, in 2017, it has started producing organic tomato paste. “Last week all growing divisions of Agrofusion have begun tomato seedling transplanting. Favourable weather conditions and timely field preparation allowed us to start the transplanting according to the schedule. Transplanting will continue till the end of May,” the company said.
As described on open4business.com.ua, the Agrofusion Group, founded in 2007, is a firm owned by businessman, Serhiy Sypko. Agrofusion includes three tomato paste production plants with the processing capacity of about 7,500,000 tons of tomatoes per season, as well as farms in Kherson and Mykolaiv regions and two greenhouse farms.
Publication date: 6/1/2018
Other news in this sector: