Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Open afternoon Trial Center Tomato Rijk Zwaan, June 6
Have a look at tomato varieties in demo and in practice
On Wednesday June 6, Rijk Zwaan is organizing an open afternoon at the Trial Center Tomato. From 14:00 to 17:30 growers are more than welcome to have a look at the tomatoes in a lighted or unlighted demo. On the same day, from 14:00 to 16:00 they can have a look at the coarse TOV-tomato Trovanzo RZ at the Van Aldrichem Kwekerijen in De Lier.
The Trial Center Tomato (Kwintlaan 5a, Kwintsheul) consists of 9,000 m2 unlighted and 3,500 lighted tomato cultivation. At the beginning of March the lighted part had been subject of an open day, now the entire demo greenhouse is open for visitors. Rijk Zwaan uses it to test dozens of tomato varieties in all segments. Researchers closely follow the cultivation process and yield of these varieties. Rijk Zwaan's cultivation advisers are more than happy to explain.
Trovanzo RZ in practice
A number of cultivation advisers are receiving interested parties at the company Van Adrichem Kwekerijen (Kreekrug 3, De Lier) between 14:00 and 16:00. Stefan and Jos van Adrichem are growing the coarse TOV-tomatoes Trovanzo RZ with 2.5 hectare. According to Rijk Zwaan this variety sticks out because of its nice color, toughness, and the taste.
For more information:
Publication date: 6/1/2018
Other news in this sector: