Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sakata shows vegetables in Jordan, Uzbekistan80 customers from 18 countries met with the Sakata team during 3 days in Jordan.
Distributors visited from the Middle East, North Africa, Russia, Eastern and Southern Europe.
They learnt more about Sakata’s portfolio and new varieties for the region. More than 250 varieties from 17 crops were displayed including the new Beta Alpha cucumber range.
Alain Sicard, President of European Sakata Holding, presented Sakata’s development plan for the region.
Several customers, including Jordan distributor Manaseer, explained their activities with Sakata.
Tomato Field Day in Uzbekistan
80 local growers attended this event to discover Sakata’s new indeterminate red tomato: Leslie.
Sakata’s partner, Ifoda, and the company's team, presented the performances of the variety in a greenhouse challenging environment (soil and weather conditions).
Growers expressed their very positive interest for Leslie and the rest of Sakata’s assortment that was presented.
Publication date: 5/25/2018
Other news in this sector: