Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Greenhouse produce doubled in Khabarovsk region
Khabarovsk region is increasing the volumes of greenhouse vegetables. According to the regional Ministry of Agricultural Produce and Rural Territories Development since the beginning of the year 749 tons have been produced. It is almost twice as much compared to the respective period of 2017 (368.3 tons). The biggest share is taken by cucumbers (394.2 tons) and tomatoes (214.3 tons).
As of today four major greenhouse complexes work in the region: JJC Evergreen, LLC Agricultural Technologies of the Future, LLC APK Vostok and K(F)X Butkov B.V. The overall greenhouse acreage is 6.85 ha.
The investments in construction and greenhouse vegetable production equipment have comprised 33.88 million Euro. The forecasted gross collection for 2018 in JJC Evergreen is 1200 tons, while in 2017 it amounted to 549 tons. LLC APK Vostok are also planning to increase vegetable production almost twice: from 164 to 300 tons due to the reconstruction of the greenhouse complex that finished in April.
In general, regional vegetable growers are planning to exceed the number of 1500 tons of greenhouse vegetables produced. For the comparison, last year they grew a thousand tons.
Publication date: 5/17/2018
Other news in this sector: