- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Greenhouse atop SEH accommodates unorthodox student experiments
- Strawberry sabotage in Australia has widespread consequences
- Benson Hill Biosystems raises $60 million to improve food and ingredients
- Czech scientists make progress in microscopic examination of plants
- Jumping genes drive chromosome changes in strawberries
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Tank supplier catches the eye of the wastewater industry
Versatile use of stainless steel tanks
Stallkamp stainless steel tanks are basically produced in two versions. The stainless steel shells are either corrugated (corrugated steel tank) or produced as smooth steel shells (steel tank). The smooth steel tanks are often insulated with polystyrene and equipped with a gas-tight double membrane roof. Thus, the tank is used as a digester for wastewater treatment and biogas plants. Corrugated steel tanks, on the other hand, are particularly suitable for storing sewage sludge, fermentation residues and waste water.
Stirring technology - also for acidic masses
Stallkamp offers a wide range of agitators for optimum homogenization in the tank. Depending on motor power, nominal current and rotational speed, the correct circulation quantity is generated for different masses. The energy-saving submersible motor agitator TMR 3M is recommended for mixing biomass. With the three blades, a circulation capacity of 10,400 m³/h is achieved at only 11 kW. Thus, the agitator can easily replace a standard agitator with 18 kW. Moreover, Stallkamp has developed a stainless steel agitator for stirring acidic waste, which is specially designed for liquids with low pH values (5.3 - 8.1 at room temperature 20 °C).
Press screw separator for the separation of solid and liquid phases
The demand for press screw separators is increasing. Finally, the separation of solid and liquid phases has many advantages. Through separation, recyclable materials such as recyclable plastic parts or potato peelings can be pressed out of the wastewater. This means that only the relevant materials are recycled and storage costs are reduced to a minimum. This also has a positive effect on transport costs. Stallkamp's separator range offers small and large machines from 2.2 kW to 5.5 kW, which can be individually combined with a stainless steel or cast iron housing. A hydraulic ball head regulates the dryness of the solids. For example, up to 25% DM can be achieved with biogas substrate (8% DM).
New cutting system protects the pump
Pump wear is not only disruptive for the entire waste water cycle but is usually also cost-intensive. This is why Stallkamp offers a simple solution for the protection of pumps with the cutting filter. It is installed in front of the feed pump and filters fibers and coarse pieces out of the medium. This is done by cutting edges running against each other. The filtered material is collected in a box. Simple operation, easy emptying and cleaning of the system have been taken into account in the design. For example, the new cutting filter can be used excellently in combination with a separation plant as the picture shows.
At booth 208 in hall A1, exhibition devices and references will be presented and qualified advice is offered.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 05/31/2018 "Algae time again!"
- 05/30/2018 "EU Commission proposal on water re-use "step in right direction"
- 05/29/2018 Efficient utilization of water in plants
- 05/28/2018 US (DE): Flooding, waterlogged soils, and effects on vegetable crops
- 05/25/2018 Large scale fresh water supply Low Netherlands step closer
- 05/24/2018 Saudi Arabia: Ministry shows interest in biosaline agriculture
- 05/23/2018 US (MI): Irrigation considerations for the small vegetable farm
- 05/22/2018 EU Aquaponics Association launched
- 05/21/2018 Spanish growers to master durable water and nutrient usage
- 05/18/2018 Video: Combining water reuse and aquifer storage and recovery
- 05/17/2018 Tank supplier catches the eye of the wastewater industry
- 05/16/2018 Podcast about water challenges
- 05/15/2018 Irrigation water quality and soil structural stability
- 05/14/2018 Data increase inversely proportional to water usage
- 05/11/2018 How much do they really need?
- 05/10/2018 US (CT): Growing with aquaponics at UConn
- 05/09/2018 "Increase outputs and keep irrigation lines clear"
- 05/08/2018 Innovative techniques for sustainable water use in crops
- 05/07/2018 It's all about irrigation at the International Sustainable Irrigation Expo
- 05/03/2018 "Spain: "More needs to be done with less water"