- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Spain: Only tomatoes that are unsuitable for consumption are used in the Tomatina
- "Compostable twine holds up well in the stress of hot summers"
- Marcus Meadows-Smith named independent director at Crop Enhancement
- Nigeria: Growers make fortunes planting pepper
- USDA announces trade mitigation programs
Top 5 -last week
- CAN (ON): MJ grower completes first harvest in Strathroy greenhouse
- US (TX): High school receives $10K Monsanto grant for greenhouse
- Paraguay: Lettuce growers protest against smuggling
- US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- India: Women growers looking to save environment, conserve water
December 4-6, Kiev
Ukraine: Fresh Business Expo preparing for 7th edition
Fresh Business Expo Ukraine, which took place from 5 – 7 December 2017, welcomed 3,744 trade visitors and 115 companies from 10 countries worldwide, participated in the event occupying some 2,500 m2.
Fresh Business Expo is the only trade event in Ukraine that exclusively targets the complete chain of Fresh Produce and has proven again to be a great additional marketing tool for companies to establish and strengthen the necessary business in Ukraine and CIS Countries.
With the Free Trade Agreement between the EU and Ukraine now finally in place the organisers notice an increasing interest for the Ukrainian market.
Exports from Ukraine to the EU are increasing rapidly and the production of Fruits & Vegetables is showing significant growth.
In order to be able to export to the EU the Ukrainian growers will need to invest in order to meet European quality standards. This offers potential to Western suppliers of Greenhouse Technology, Post Harvest Handling, Packaging, Seeds & Plants and other related products.
Given this potential the organisers are pleased to have signed an exclusive partnership agreement with IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH from Germany.
IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH is a major international trade fair organiser in the agrifood sector and acts as organizer of German Pavilions abroad on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the German Federal Ministry for Food and Agriculture. Their key service is to offer support to single exhibitors or joint presentations.
IFWexpo’s key markets are in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Iran with new market places such as India, China, and Bulgaria having been added in the last years.
Within the framework of this partnership agreement IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH will promote and sell the exhibition in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia and Slovenia.
The organisers of Fresh Business Expo are convinced that IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH will bring added value to both exhibitors as well as visitors.
One of the factors of the exhibition is the conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, which is organized by Fruit Inform within the framework of the exhibition.
The conference and exhibition attracted growers, traders, key supermarket buyers, importers, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 FPAA to hold first ever women’s leadership invitational
- 09/19/2018 US (IN): How agriculture technologies can be scaled up to save lives
- 09/19/2018 Grower roundtable keynote presentation announced for OGS 2018
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 UK: Brassicas and Leafy Salads Conference
- 09/17/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/17/2018 Higher than expected turnout at Rijk Zwaan open day
- 09/17/2018 UK: Growing media developments in soft fruit propagation
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 Wanted: Future proof vegetable producers
- 09/13/2018 Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- 09/13/2018 US: 2018 Virginia Smart Farming Conference postponed
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Indoor Ag-Con pops up in Brooklyn
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- 09/13/2018 Flemish Minister completes internship at Antwerp tomato company
- 09/12/2018 The newest technology in lighting your commercial grow
- 09/12/2018 Italy: Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/11/2018 US: Semi trucks carrying fruit overturn, in Oklahoma and California
- 09/10/2018 "How does LED technology benefit a growing business?"