- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bulgarian scientists develop installation for fish and vegetables
- Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- "We will never be the cheapest producer in the world"
- Russia: Agro-Invest started fifth phase of greenhouse construction in Kaluga
- Strong production leaves California lettuce market subdued
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
CropNuts and AGI’s Yargus division enter soil testing services agreement
Jeff Ivan, Managing Director International Sales, said: “AGI is pleased to be working with the leading provider of soil testing and agronomic services in Sub-Saharan Africa. Cropnuts’ agronomic experience with their Spectral and Wet chemistry laboratory services provides the missing link in addressing soil nutrient deficiencies and the need for soil and crop specific fertilizer blends. Many customers are looking for a solution to identify soil fertility levels and the Cropnuts Spectral Lab will allow for the customer to set up an economical soil testing laboratory in their country to conduct soil testing services.”
Reinder van der Meer, Director Business Development, added: “We are extremely pleased to be working with AGI’s Yargus brand as our partner for our soil testing services. They will be able to include our Soil Testing Spectral lab equipment with their fertilizer blending plants to provide a whole solution to the retailer. Cropnuts will work with the customer to provide an agronomic soil testing services strategy in their area and will provide the recommendations from our comprehensive sub-Saharan soil database. As they are working with customers across Africa they will be able to assist us in reaching new customers in need of our services.”
Cropnuts offers agronomy and lab services including spectral lab equipment packages for retail fertilizer blending customers to provide soil and crop specific soil testing services for enhanced balanced fertilization and improved fertilizer blending recommendations and applications. Cropnuts also provides lab testing services, independent product performance trials and agronomy services to farmers, agri businesses, agricultural research institutions and Non-Governmental Organisations.
For more information:
Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services
Mashiara Park, Kaptagat Road, Loresho, Nairobi, Kenya
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Share Logistics expanding in Europe and The Americas
- 09/21/2018 Certis USA names Taylor Aguilera as Regional Manager-Northern California
- 09/21/2018 US (MI): Food and agriculture grants boost asparagus business
- 09/21/2018 Belgium: Biobest receives Export Lion 2018 award
- 09/21/2018 US (OR): Fall Creek Farm & Nursery hires Matt Kramer
- 09/20/2018 Bayer outlines its vision for the future of agriculture
- 09/20/2018 Waitrose to have loose fruit and vegetable plastic bags removed by spring 2019
- 09/20/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'