Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sri Lanka: Jiffy gets ISO certification for food safetyJiffy Products Sri Lanka is the first producer of horticultural coco substrates and propagation systems which, per May 8th, has been certified according to the EN-ISO 22000:2005 standards. Audits performed by DNV GL have shown the management system for food safety defined in this EU standard has been successfully introduced and the certification confirms implementation in line with all international requirements.
The EN ISO 22000 standard, a management system for food safety, defines the demands on organizations involved in any food supply chain. Control health hazards throughout the entire supply chain is a necessity to guarantee safe food for consumption.
Organizations active in the food chain range from primary producers to food manufacturing, transporting and storage companies, as well as to all sub-contractors in this sector. This means all organizations connected to these processes are also part of the chain, for example manufacturers of substrates and propagation products for the horticultural food sector.
All employees at Jiffy Products SL have been trained to act fully in accordance with ISO 22000.
Jiffy International aims at certifying its entire product range ISO 22000. The certification of the company's coco products, Jiffy 7C, Jiffy Growblocks and Jiffy Growbags, is the start on getting all of Jiffy’s products certified.
For more information:
Jiffy Products International
+31 78 2062100
Publication date: 5/15/2018
Other news in this sector: