- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- New Zealand: How a little farm is growing microgreens
- France: Vilmorin-Mikado acquires Danish seed company Advanseed
- Reading your rates: Electrical conductivity & fertilizer concentration
- Data shows Germany and UK reported nearly half of E. coli infections in EU
- "US: "Horticulture industry’s age problem bigger than you think"
Top 5 -last week
- Hawthorne Hydroponics recalls humidifiers due to fire and shock hazards
- India: Vegetable flights to Gulf help airport hit cargo record
- Australian tomato grower goes from strength to strength using latest technology
- US (CA): Strong production leaves lettuce market subdued
- Italy: Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
US: Canopy Growth to list on the NYSE
The company currently anticipates that, subject to the receipt of all required approvals, its common shares will begin trading on the NYSE before the end of May 2018. In advance of listing on the NYSE, Canopy Growth will file a Form 40-F Registration Statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. The listing of the company's common shares on the NYSE remains subject to the approval of the NYSE and the satisfaction of all applicable listing and regulatory requirements.
Canopy Growth's common shares will trade on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "CGC" and will continue to trade on the TSX under the ticker symbol "WEED". A trading date will be made public once all regulatory formalities are satisfied.
In announcing the application to list on a U.S. stock exchange, Canopy Growth's Chairman & CEO, Bruce Linton, commented: "Since becoming the first regulated cannabis producer to list their shares in North America in 2014 our team has focused on building credibility through consistent execution. Once finalized, listing our shares on the NYSE will represent a continuation of our upward trajectory as we build the global cannabis industry."
For more information:
1 Hershey Dr.
Smiths Falls, Ontario
1 855 558 9333 x 122
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 Bayer outlines its vision for the future of agriculture
- 09/20/2018 Waitrose to have loose fruit and vegetable plastic bags removed by spring 2019
- 09/20/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director