Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GrowUp Urban Farms joins female-led accelerator programThe names of the female-led startups picked for the inaugural London-based Plexiglass tech accelerator were announced today.
A dozen early stage companies, selected from the 80 who applied, will join the East London Innovation Centre, Plexal, based at Here East, for an eight week programme. London Mayor Sadiq Khan officially opened Plexal last year, as part of London Tech Week. And Plexiglass, supported by the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) and Barclays Eagle Labs, is in line with the facility’s ambition to become the beating heart of inventive enterprise.
One of the pioneering companies taking part in Plexiglass is vertical farming business GrowUp Urban Farms, which is co-founded by Kate Hofman.
Click here to read more at Innovators Magazine
Publication date: 5/14/2018
Other news in this sector: