Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
United reinstates tomato juice on flights after complaintsLate last week, United Airlines quietly made changes to its food and beverage services on flights shorter than four hours.
One in particular fired up a loud reaction: The airline stopped serving tomato juice.
That's really rotten, tomato juice fans responded.
A United spokesman told media outlets the airline would monitor customer feedback "and adjust accordingly.”
On Thursday, the company adjusted accordingly.
"We want our customers to know that we value and appreciate them and that we’re listening," said a statement from the company.
Read more here.
Publication date: 5/11/2018
Other news in this sector: