Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FAQ regarding the New Worker Protection Standard
In Part 1 of this article, Michigan State University Extension covers the federally-mandated Worker Protection Standard (WPS), the reasons for its implementation and what updates to the WPS occurred in January of 2018.
As of Jan. 2, 2018, growers need to be compliant with the new three additional requirements for the updated Worker Protection Standard (WPS). The new requirements have generated a substantial number of questions from all types of agricultural businesses. Michigan State University Extension will answer some of the most common questions about the updated WPS.
In Part 2 they cover commonly asked questions about the new respirator requirements for the updated WPS.
Publication date: 5/10/2018
Other news in this sector: