Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FAQ regarding the New Worker Protection Standard
In Part 1 of this article, Michigan State University Extension covers the federally-mandated Worker Protection Standard (WPS), the reasons for its implementation and what updates to the WPS occurred in January of 2018.
As of Jan. 2, 2018, growers need to be compliant with the new three additional requirements for the updated Worker Protection Standard (WPS). The new requirements have generated a substantial number of questions from all types of agricultural businesses. Michigan State University Extension will answer some of the most common questions about the updated WPS.
In Part 2 they cover commonly asked questions about the new respirator requirements for the updated WPS.
Publication date: 5/10/2018
Other news in this sector: