- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Meteor Systems Hydroponic Floating Raft
New hydroponics float prevents water contamination
With the introduction of the Hydroponic Floating Raft float, Meteor Systems has found a solution. The float is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a hard plastic with a coarse structure that makes pollution 'practically impossible'. The float is also easy to clean and should have a longer life span than floats made of EPS. Moreover, due to the special shape of the planting hole, it is suitable for both traditional substrate plugs and substrate-free cultivation.
Meteor Systems developed a new, patented planter for the latter, which will be available in the summer.
More information about the Hydroponic Floating Raft can be found in this PDF.
For more information:
Meteor Systems BV.
4817 ZK Breda
+31 76 504 28 42
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 06/22/2018 Introduction of the new element of growth at GreenTech
- 06/21/2018 Biodegradable growth and seed plug processed automatically
- 06/20/2018 400W LED suitable one-to-one replacement for 600W HPS
- 06/19/2018 Greentech recap: photo report 2018
- 06/18/2018 UV420 lamp aims to maximize plant growth
- 06/15/2018 16 ha project, started in week 10 and glazing is done
- 06/14/2018 New NEN standard for diffuse glass and HortiQ Hagelunie presented
- 06/13/2018 Codema joins Tomatoworld as a partner
- 06/12/2018 "A professional cultivation floor drives up production numbers"
- 06/12/2018 Extended voltage LED provides increased light output
- 06/12/2018 Smart Staff automatically picks, places and wraps potted plants
- 06/11/2018 New Lumina range to be presented at GreenTech
- 06/11/2018 Priva knowledge sessions during the GreenTech
- 06/08/2018 Agrotextile producer presents screens at Greentech
- 06/08/2018 High volume ventilation in warm areas
- 06/08/2018 GreenTech and AVF organize vertical farming café pavilion
- 06/08/2018 Substrates tailored to the characteristics of each crop
- 06/07/2018 "Reducing shade levels by 10% and ensuring the quality"
- 06/07/2018 "Today’s agricultural methods are not sustainable"
- 06/07/2018 BC Tweed opts for Oreon lights