- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- US (MI): Plant Products announces opening of new facility in Michigan.
- RotoGro partners with strategic organic produce group
- "Renewable energy needs implementation plan to back up announcements"
- US: Tomato imports divide growers in Florida and West Coast
- US (NC): $325,000 grant helps provide west Charlotte with fresh food
Top 5 -last week
- Ireland: Funding for food waste reduction and agri-food tourism projects
- Paraguay: Lettuce growers protest against smuggling
- Belgium: Roeselare breaks ground on 30 ha greenhouse business park
- Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- "Transformers: a risk and business continuity puzzle"
NL: Staay Food Group launches website about Vertical Farm project
Staay Food Group has launched the website www.verticalfarmconsortium.com. The website keeps readers informed of the progress of this innovative project. It also provides greater clarity on how and why the Vertical Farm is being developed. The ambitious project to grow lettuce in the most sustainable way, in climate-controlled rooms with LED lighting and without daylight, is being realised by a consortium of various partners, which present themselves on the website.
Staay Food Group
Nieuwland Parc 140
3351 LJ Papendrecht
T +31 180 679 100
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 LEDs revolutionise the horticulture industry
- 09/18/2018 US: Groups ask Congress to support urban/innovative farms
- 09/18/2018 Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- 09/18/2018 CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
- 09/17/2018 Building the sustainable cities of the future
- 09/17/2018 Gotham Greens
- 09/14/2018 A farm on a shelf
- 09/13/2018 CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- 09/13/2018 Container farm producer now also supplies farmers
- 09/12/2018 "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- 09/11/2018 Growing crops with roots in the mist
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): $5 million to help reduce energy costs of indoor farming
- 09/10/2018 Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
- 09/06/2018 Is urban farming economically feasible or is it a recipe for a financial failure?
- 09/06/2018 How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- 09/05/2018 "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."
- 09/05/2018 US (PA): Plans advancing for greenhouse in former garage
- 09/04/2018 "We want to supply Amsterdam with locally grown food"