Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NC): N.C. Tomato Growers Association offering $1,000 scholarshipThe N.C. Tomato Growers Association is offering a $1,000 merit/need-based scholarship for the 2018-2019 academic year. Any North Carolina resident who pursues a horticulture or agribusiness undergraduate or graduate degree at a four-year North Carolina college or university is eligible to apply. The deadline for submitting an application is May 30.
The award will be based on a student’s demonstrated scholastic achievement, initiative, leadership, financial need and extracurricular activities. The scholarship is contingent on the recipient maintaining at least a 2.5 grade point average out of a possible 4.0 on all course work during the scholarship period.
The recipient must be enrolled for the entire school year to receive the full scholarship. Scholarship funds will be distributed through the financial aid office of the attending student’s college or university. The scholarship will be paid in two installments, $500 per semester.
Applications and additional information is available at www.nctomatoes.com, or by contacting Melissa James at 828-526-3989 or emailing at email@example.com.
Completed applications should be mailed to: N.C. Tomato Growers Association, c/o Melinda James, 1604 Hale Ridge Road, Scaly Mountain, NC 28775.
Source: North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services
Publication date: 5/2/2018
Other news in this sector: