Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nutrient monitoring of eggplant transplantsEggplant transplants require low fertility of 100 to 150 ppm N. Plants prefer a pH within the range of 5.8 to 6.5. This range prevents low substrate pH induced iron (Fe) and manganese (Mn) toxicities which occurs if the pH drifts lower than 5.5. Substrate pH values above 6.5 can also inhibit Fe availability and result in the upper foliage developing interveinal chlorosis (yellowing).
Read the full e-GRO factsheet here.
Publication date: 5/4/2018
Other news in this sector: