Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Belgium: Carrefour partners exclusively with GreenyardGreenyard has announced that Greenyard Fresh and Carrefour Belgium have signed a new cooperation deal. This was done on 18 April under the name of 'First-In-Fresh'. This further strengthens the long-standing partnership between these two companies. The new collaboration involves the logistic bundling of various products categories. More than 1,500 fresh products will be added to Greenyard Fresh's existing fruit and vegetable range. These products include fish, meat, ready-to-eat meals, etc. Greenyard Fresh supplies Carrefour's franchise partners.
Carrefour's franchisees will experience some important advantages when they use the 'First-In-Fresh' logistics platform. These include more frequent deliveries, smaller orders, and shorter ordering times. There will also be a commercial dynamic. This operation is being carried out from a new purpose-built distribution centre. It is located at the Greenyard site in the Belgium town of Sint-Katelijne-Waver. It will be fully operational before the start of the summer.
Delivering multiple kinds of fresh products to the Carrefour partner franchises means efficiently loaded trucks. This decreases their environmental footprint. The shorter ordering times ensure better stock management. This, in turn, leads to less wastage in the shops.
Publication date: 4/23/2018
Other news in this sector: