Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
April 18, Dublin
Ireland: Teagasc organizes greenhouse berry seminarTo celebrate the start of the 2018 berry season, Teagasc is holding a berry seminar combined with a tour of their new glasshouse facilities and strawberry research unit.
Speakers include Dr's Eamonn Kehoe (Teagasc) and Michael Gaffney (Teagasc), Leo Finn (Teagasc), Johaan Aeltermann (Idris Consulting, Belgium), Kees Van Giessen (Van Den Elzen, Plants, Netherlands), and Lorcan Bourke (Bord Bia).
Best production practices for June-bearing and Everbearing strawberries, the importance of high plant quality, the ever-increasing threat from SWD and finally marketing and promotion updates from Bord Bia.
- 09:30 (tea & coffee)
- Lectures 10:00-13:00 incl glasshouse tour and discussion
Publication date: 4/16/2018
Other news in this sector: