- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- US: Urban greenhouse grower expands into romaine lettuce
- US (NM): Inside the world’s only chile pepper research institute
- US (GA): Food scientist receives award for salmonella research
- "Massive increase in agricultural research funding required"
- “Low prices for organic tomatoes; Spain on the market longer”
Top 5 -last week
US (FL): Cultiva Farms celebrates expansion
The Hamilton County Development Authority awarded a two-part grant to support the company’s growth, to employ 34 people and to build the cold storage facility. The investment highlights Hamilton County’s multi-million support for the agriculture industry which currently boasts more than $400 million gross regional product.
“This event showcased both Cultiva Farms incredible facility and its commitment to our community,” said HCDA Executive Director Susan Ramsey. “Hamilton County’s agricultural location serves as the perfect location for their growth and success.”
Cultiva Farms USA is a partnership between an Italian family company, Cultiva, and the largest American producer of fresh-cut vegetables and fruit, Taylor Farms.
According to suwanneedemocrat.com, the new location is bringing Italian growing techniques to the US market, increasing the production of salad crops in the eastern United States.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/19/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/19/2018 Bell peppers pampered at World Horti Center
- 09/18/2018 Efficient irrigation for blueberry grower
- 09/18/2018 France: Hotel puts stop to food waste with virtuous biosystem
- 09/17/2018 Nigeria: Wells Hosa Greenhouse will partner with government, private sector
- 09/17/2018 US (WY): Tomato grower pleads guilty to growing marijuana
- 09/14/2018 Earlier strawberry crop and year-round production with LED toplighting
- 09/14/2018 Belgian tomato group switching to hybrid lighting system
- 09/14/2018 Australian tomato grower goes from strength to strength using latest technology
- 09/14/2018 Abu Dhabi: Cultivation started in Al Dahra BayWa greenhouse
- 09/14/2018 US (VA): Year-round greenhouse draws tourists' attention to family farm
- 09/14/2018 AU: Katunga fresh to expand with 15 hectare cucumber greenhouse
- 09/12/2018 India: Women growers looking to save environment, conserve water
- 09/12/2018 Bristol man baffled by giant cucumbers
- 09/12/2018 Australia: Is your farm eligible for a grant of up to $500,000?
- 09/12/2018 US (MO): A hydroponic twist on the family farm
- 09/12/2018 Australia: Greenhouse growers tour Woolgoolga
- 09/11/2018 Largest organic nursery in Central America inaugurated in Panama
- 09/11/2018 US (NC): Hydroponic farm buzzing with activity