Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ravish Chavan appointed as new COO of FarmLinkFarmLink announced the appointment of Ravish Chavan as its new Chief Operating Officer (COO) with effect from 9th March, 2018. He will play a key role in improving FarmLink’s operational efficiency and brings in process and financial discipline.
Sreeram Chellapa will step down from the position of COO and continue as an advisor to the company. Sreeram has been instrumental in the company’s growth by scaling business operations at Manjarwadi, Hosur, Hyderabad and Vashi and building operational team capability.
Prior to his appointment as COO, Ravish was heading investor relations and transaction advisory at Pioneering Ventures – the company that incubated FarmLink - with strong finance and operational experience in start-up businesses. He was also managing the MilkLane operations on an interim basis in 2017 and holds an MBA in Finance and CFA and FRM charters.
Commenting on the appointment Akshaya Kamath, Director at FarmLink said, “Ravish would bring a strong entrepreneurial focus and process efficiency to FarmLink operations. I wish him every success in his new role.”
For more information:
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Other news in this sector: