- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
GreenTech Impact Award 2018
Last chance to nominate a grower for the GTIA
The 2016 winners
The GreenTech Impact Award 2018 is the award for an innovation with a large-scale impact and an innovative contribution to worldwide food supply. Ideas and solutions from growers are eligible. "So many growers have great ideas affecting the industry and the world in very positive ways", Exhibition Manager Thijs van der Meulen explains. "Packaging, concepts, growing solutions for starters - you name it. We want to pay special attention to these developments, and with the award a moment is created to put the grower behind them in the spotlight."
During the GreenTech, prizes will also be awarded to the best innovation in sustainability, the best concept and for the most advanced and high-tech innovation. The jury will also pick an overall winner. These prizes are only open to exhibitors. Nominations for the GreenTech Impact Award are open to growers as well - as long as it involves an innovative contribution to food supply with a large-scale impact. Make sure to flip through your address book swiftly though, since nominations can only be registered for one more week!
All nominees will be shown in the InnovationLAB, and every innovation which is submitted for the GreenTech innovation awards will be part of the special GreenTech Amsterdam Innovation route.
Please send your nomination via e-mail.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 06/22/2018 Introduction of the new element of growth at GreenTech
- 06/21/2018 Biodegradable growth and seed plug processed automatically
- 06/20/2018 400W LED suitable one-to-one replacement for 600W HPS
- 06/19/2018 Greentech recap: photo report 2018
- 06/18/2018 UV420 lamp aims to maximize plant growth
- 06/15/2018 16 ha project, started in week 10 and glazing is done
- 06/14/2018 New NEN standard for diffuse glass and HortiQ Hagelunie presented
- 06/13/2018 Codema joins Tomatoworld as a partner
- 06/12/2018 "A professional cultivation floor drives up production numbers"
- 06/12/2018 Extended voltage LED provides increased light output
- 06/12/2018 Smart Staff automatically picks, places and wraps potted plants
- 06/11/2018 New Lumina range to be presented at GreenTech
- 06/11/2018 Priva knowledge sessions during the GreenTech
- 06/08/2018 Agrotextile producer presents screens at Greentech
- 06/08/2018 High volume ventilation in warm areas
- 06/08/2018 GreenTech and AVF organize vertical farming café pavilion
- 06/08/2018 Substrates tailored to the characteristics of each crop
- 06/07/2018 "Reducing shade levels by 10% and ensuring the quality"
- 06/07/2018 "Today’s agricultural methods are not sustainable"
- 06/07/2018 BC Tweed opts for Oreon lights