Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Entry in the Guinness Book of Records
The longest chilli pepper in the world comes from SwitzerlandThe Swiss hobby gardener Jürg Wiesli has been breeding giant vegetables for more than 15 years and already holds several Swiss records. In 2017, for example, he brought in the largest pumpkin, weighing 593 kg.
Now he can add another record to his name and he might even be registered in the Guinness Book of World Records, reports 20min.ch.
The Thurgauer already has 17 Swiss records, but according to the vegetable grower, this is the highlight of his career. A world record and - of all things - with a chilli pepper.
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Other news in this sector: