Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Andermatt USA appoints Russell Blair as CEOAndermatt Biocontrol has appointed Russell Blair as CEO for its subsidiary Andermatt USA.
As the senior U.S. manager, Blair will be responsible for strategic marketing management, business development, product registrations, and operations. An industry veteran, Blair has previously performed various global product management, marketing management and sales roles with Marrone Bio Innovations and Syngenta.
Most recently, Blair comes to Andermatt USA from Verizon, where he was AgTech product development lead in the global IoT products and solutions group. Blair holds a Master of Science and a Master of Business Administration from Rutgers University.
For more information:
Russel Blair, CEO
Publication date: 4/11/2018
Other news in this sector: