- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
"Carolina Reaper" once again the world's hottest chilli pepper"
This isn't the first time Ed Currie, who owns the PuckerButt Pepper Company where the super-hot chillis are grown, has had the honor of claiming the hottest pepper in the world. He first made his claim to fame in 2014 when Guinness announced his first Carolina Reaper had taken the title.
According to tucsonnewsnow.com the new pepper, however, is even hotter. Coming in at a record average of 1,641,000 SHU (Scoville heat units), it's more than 71,000 SHU hotter than Currie's previous record-holder. To put that in perspective - jalapeno peppers score between 2,500 and 8,000 SHU.
Click here to watch the video
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 New intermediate bulk container offers logistics solution
- 10/18/2018 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse grown strawberries with chocolate flavored dip at Fresh Summit
- 10/18/2018 Greenhouse tomato grower to introduce new vegetable products
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Alcampo introduces floating live lettuce
- 10/17/2018 “First Italian, wild spinach arrives after difficult summer”
- 10/17/2018 New foldable intermediate bulk container presented
- 10/15/2018 AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- 10/12/2018 "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- 10/11/2018 Emerson releases GO Real-Time Secure Tracker
- 10/10/2018 Adelita, the 'made in South' raspberries available from November to June
- 10/10/2018 How Kenyan tomato farmers can avoid heavy losses
- 10/05/2018 US (NH): A fresh new take on standard spring mixes
- 10/04/2018 US (TX): Festival Strawberry latest Texas Superstar release
- 10/03/2018 Cold chain monitoring solution for fruit & vegetable transport
- 10/03/2018 "Bluesbrother RZ shines in production and quality"
- 10/03/2018 Modiform expands paperpot tray assortment
- 09/26/2018 Dramm includes QR code to scan for manuals, videos, FAQs and service
- 09/25/2018 New tray prevents root circling
- 09/20/2018 New 10-litre pot for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries