- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Revamped ‘trio of lettuces’ concept holds varieties that grow at the same rate
- Spain: Two people arrested for fraud on horticultural trader
- New Zealand: New residue compliance information booklet
- "Canadian greenhouses could mean cheaper, safer pot"
- "Increase in Pacific worker numbers good for horticulture"
Canada: New World crops online resource now available
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland) has been investigating nontraditional crops with commercial potential as part of its Feeding Diversity: Bringing World Crops to Market research program. Through this program, Vineland researchers and partners across the country identified best varieties of okra, Asian long and Indian round eggplant for local production. The research also determined optimal agronomic practices.
Vineland has consolidated these research findings in a newly launched site feedingdiversity.vinelandresearch.com, offering a wealth of information including specific varieties that can grow in Canada’s cold and short season climate along with best practices to minimize costs.
The site also offers cost of production calculators that estimate costs and returns for Asian long and Indian round eggplant and okra.
For more information:
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-06 Spectacular view of red peppers drying in the sun on military farms in Xinjiang
- 2018-11-06 Autumn strawberries production in Marche
- 2018-11-02 Growing a quality crop with limited water
- 2018-11-02 Experience from the field
- 2018-10-30 What you need to know about pH in hydroponics
- 2018-10-30 US (NY): Vegetable cover crops, research results to be featured in free webinars
- 2018-10-29 "Crop rotation a good moment to install a new drip system"
- 2018-10-26 Outlook for the Sicilian aubergine campaign
- 2018-10-25 Spain: Start of second annual campaign for pink tomato of Híjar
- 2018-10-25 Pioneering with new productions is a chicken-and-egg story
- 2018-10-25 US (TX): AgriLife Extension-led study aims to boost strawberry production
- 2018-10-25 Why grow ginger and wasabi in the Burgenland?
- 2018-10-22 Domestic okra ends even season
- 2018-10-18 "New cultivation systems offer an answer to anonymous food consumption"
- 2018-10-17 Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- 2018-10-16 “Picking fresh Dutch blackberries in December”
- 2018-10-15 Agroecology could help feed Europe without pesticides by 2050
- 2018-10-11 "Make growing easier with fewer drawbacks"
- 2018-10-11 UK: Sharing is caring with Next Generation Growing (NGG) techniques
- 2018-10-11 Netherlands: Demonstration fossil-free tomato cultivation begins