- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
June 12-14, Amsterdam
NL: Third edition of GreenTech almost sold out
Visitors to this year’s GreenTech Amsterdam will have the opportunity to meet at least 450 exhibitors. A wide variety of greenhouse builders, horticultural suppliers, machine companies, soil and substrate producers, lighting partners and seed suppliers will be in attendance.
Extensive knowledge programme, innovations and new pavilions
GreenTech 2018 will feature a wide-ranging knowledge programme with more than 80 sessions in three theatres (Food & Flower Crops; Climate, Water & Energy; and Trends & Innovation). It will also expand the Vertical Farming Pavilion with the new Precision Horticulture Pavilion (focused on sensors, cameras, robotics and digitisation) and the Medicinal Crops Pavilion (hosting technologies for medical cannabis production, among others).
Another new segment this year will be The Organic Farmers Fair (TOFF), which will shine a light on expertise and innovation in the field of organic farming over three days. Together with IFOAM, FiBL and their five partners Bejo, DCM, Steketee, Koppert Biological Systems and Delphy, plus Wageningen University and Research as a supporting partner, GreenTech will arrange a high-level knowledge programme that will discuss in detail the key issues of the day. TOFF will be the international meeting place of choice for organic growers as well as conventional farmers who are considering a switch to organic.
Conference on future of horticulture
The GreenTech Summit will take place a day before the exhibition, on 11 June 2018. It will bring together some 750 investors, breeders and farmers within a unique networking setting while also treating them to a first-rate programme of content. Under the motto ‘The future of horticulture – insights for the next decade’, visionaries and experts will share their views on how the world of horticulture will look in 10 years.
The moderator of the Summit will be stand-up comedian Greg Shapiro, and the speakers include Stijn Baan (Koppert Cress), Martin Koppert (Koppert Biological Systems), Mike Vermeij (BOM Group) and Christian Kromme, futurist and author of Humanification. Kromme will talk about the source code of innovation and the ways in which individuals can unlock it in themselves or apply it in the horticulture industry, the community and their lives at large.
Free registration for Greentech Amsterdam until 5 June
Those interested in visiting GreenTech can register free of charge on www.greentech.nl by 5 June. After that date the entrance fee will be €40 including VAT for tickets booked online, and €70 including VAT at the entrance desk.
Registration for the GreenTech Summit
Those interested in the Summit can get more information and register on www.greentech.nl. The registration fee is €495 excluding VAT.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 06/22/2018 Introduction of the new element of growth at GreenTech
- 06/21/2018 Biodegradable growth and seed plug processed automatically
- 06/20/2018 400W LED suitable one-to-one replacement for 600W HPS
- 06/19/2018 Greentech recap: photo report 2018
- 06/18/2018 UV420 lamp aims to maximize plant growth
- 06/15/2018 16 ha project, started in week 10 and glazing is done
- 06/14/2018 New NEN standard for diffuse glass and HortiQ Hagelunie presented
- 06/13/2018 Codema joins Tomatoworld as a partner
- 06/12/2018 "A professional cultivation floor drives up production numbers"
- 06/12/2018 Extended voltage LED provides increased light output
- 06/12/2018 Smart Staff automatically picks, places and wraps potted plants
- 06/11/2018 New Lumina range to be presented at GreenTech
- 06/11/2018 Priva knowledge sessions during the GreenTech
- 06/08/2018 Agrotextile producer presents screens at Greentech
- 06/08/2018 High volume ventilation in warm areas
- 06/08/2018 GreenTech and AVF organize vertical farming café pavilion
- 06/08/2018 Substrates tailored to the characteristics of each crop
- 06/07/2018 "Reducing shade levels by 10% and ensuring the quality"
- 06/07/2018 "Today’s agricultural methods are not sustainable"
- 06/07/2018 BC Tweed opts for Oreon lights