Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Belgium: Elisa's Fruit and Vegetables service "top without less"In Pollinkhove, Belgium, for already a year now, there has been a striking billboard: 'topless bediening' (topless service). "A joke from friends for our wedding," Elisa Masschelein (25) and her husband Jelle Blauwblomme (26) reveal to Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad. "The lettering has been there for a while. We were married last year on May 27th, and friends of ours painted that text. If you look closely, our wedding date is placed above it. But that has for the most part disappeared by now."
Photo by Koen Van ColenIt does not look like the text will soon disappear. "I do not have any problem with it at all. Regularly I am asked about it. Some customers complain with a smile that they are disappointed not to be served topless. Then I answer that it is too cold, or that my service is top, without less. But maybe there are also those who do not dare to come in after reading that text, although I suppose there will not be that many."
Elisa Masschelein and her husband Jelle Blauwblommem, photo Koen Van Colen
The striking ‘topless-signboard’ is not the only advertisement that friends have made. "On the greenhouses in which we cultivate strawberries, was written ‘free hemorrhoids’. That text we have already removed."
Source: Het Nieuwsblad
Publication date: 4/9/2018
Other news in this sector: