- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- How to achieve ideal environmental control in your greenhouse
- US (CA): Grower roundtable keynote presentation announced for Organic Grower Summit
- US (FL): Agriculture, natural resources and food industries grew 2007-2016
- Costa Rican government and unions willing to start a dialogue to end the strike
- World’s first complete genome of sweet basil
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
CAN (ON): LumiGrow adds Lighting Plus Wholesale to partner network
"We are happy to welcome Lighting Plus Wholesale as a LumiGrow Canada Partner. This partnership ensures that our superior level of technical support can be deployed on short notice. Our local lighting specialists will be able to personally visit and consult with commercial growers in Ontario, and implement turnkey solutions including installation, technical support, and financing services," says LumiGrow VP of Sales and Marketing, Jay Albere.
Lighting Plus Wholesale's team of experienced energy professionals have been providing customers in Essex county and the province with a high quality of customer service and energy efficient products since 1995. "About 75% of our installations are for greenhouses looking for LED lighting solutions, so partnering with LumiGrow felt like a natural progression," says Lighting Plus Founder and Master Electrician, Frank Hunt. "We are big proponents of LEDs and are proud to offer all of the services needed to manage commercial lighting projects from start to finish. The energy savings, rebates, and extended lifetime make them an excellent choice for a range of applications, and LEDs have accelerated past all other light sources leaving HID and fluorescent technology behind. We are thrilled to be able to offer LumiGrow products to our Ontario customers."
The LumiGrow Plant Research Group will continue to work with growers in the Ontario region to develop crop-specific dynamic lighting strategies tailored for specific growth goals and financial objectives. “Our research team is already working with Canadian growers to develop custom lighting strategies for cucumber, tomato, pepper, leafy green, and strawberry cultivation.” says Jay Albere. “The ROI is proven and the crop-benefits are well-known. We’re just expanding our local support to offer a full breadth of sales, infrastructure, and research service so that greenhouse business owners, facility managers, and growers alike have access to LumiGrow lighting resources when their operations most depend on it.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 "Helping growers with innovative products is at the heart of the company"
- 09/17/2018 Bejo introduces new sustainable seed coating
- 09/12/2018 Turkey: Turkish tomato growers drop the use of American seeds
- 09/10/2018 Which film suits your tomato planting the best?
- 09/10/2018 When should I remove the coating?
- 09/06/2018 UK fruit and veg growers can employ up to 2,500 migrants per year
- 09/05/2018 Levy-funded project creates online greenhouse toolbox for veg growers
- 09/04/2018 "LEDs bring the harvest of strawberries forward"
- 09/03/2018 "Intelligent Sprayer: commercialization approved"
- 09/03/2018 Increasing lettuce coloration with LEDs
- 08/22/2018 Kenya: Retired chemist grows vegetable seedlings for money
- 08/20/2018 "Compostable twine holds up well in the stress of hot summers"
- 08/09/2018 France: Vilmorin-Mikado acquires Danish seed company Advanseed
- 07/19/2018 Russia: URALCHEM gets 4.3 million USD for environmental projects
- 07/10/2018 "Horticulture in Syria is growing"
- 07/09/2018 “Biodegradable materials will become the standard”
- 07/05/2018 Pakistan: Punjab government makes plans to sell seed kits
- 07/03/2018 Busy days for greenhouse suppliers in Russia
- 06/29/2018 Italy: Verisem Distribution acquires Franchi Sementi
- 06/28/2018 Philippines: Seed supplier targets growing urban farming market