- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
CAN (QC): Hydropothecary expands management team
“As we prepare to supply 20,000kg of cannabis to the Société des alcools du Québec and to expand into Ontario and other strategic markets, Roch, Sonia, and Jocelyn will play important and timely roles in the execution of our business strategy,” said Sebastien St-Louis, Hydropothecary’s co-founder and CEO.
Roch Vaillancourt brings almost 25 years experience in business and legal practice to his role as Hydropothecary’s General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. A graduate of Ottawa University (biomechanics and civil law), Roch is a member of the Barreau du Quebec as well as the Ontario and Canadian Bar Associations. He has been involved in several successful business ventures, both as an executive and legal advisor, most recently serving as General Counsel at Iovate Health Sciences International. Roch’s leadership and legal expertise have earned him a solid reputation among his peers, culminating in his inclusion as one of Canada’s top 100 General Counsels (Legal 500 GC Powerlist - 2016) and his inclusion in Legal Era Magazine’s London book release; “World’s Leading General Counsels - 2017-2018”.
As Hydropothecary’s General Counsel, he will play an integral role in crafting all aspects of the company’s business and legal strategy, including contract negotiations, ensuring regulatory compliance, managing legal and regulatory issues, and supporting management and the Board of Directors in all legal issues.
Also joining Hydropothecary’s management team is Sonia Isabel, Vice-President of Sales. Sonia’s track-record as a business development leader, as well as her entrepreneurial spirit, make her an invaluable member of the Hydropothecary team. She brings more than two decades of experience in various senior sales and marketing roles with the Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ) to the Hydropothecary team. As Vice-President of Sales, Sonia will play a key role in Hydropothecary’s success by leading the development and execution of the company’s sales, customer acquisition and customer retention strategies, focusing on the Quebec market and other markets across Canada and abroad.
Rounding out the most recent additions to Hydropothecary’s management team is Jocelyn Racine, Vice-President of Finance. Jocelyn brings three decades of financial management experience to the role, including in several executive level positions in the construction and telecommunications sectors. As Vice-President of Finance, Jocelyn will be responsible for the company’s day-to-day financial operations while providing senior management with financial insight. His expertise in financial, legal, operational, sales and human resources matters will be invaluable assets to Hydropothecary.
“I want to welcome Roch, Sonia, and Jocelyn to the Hydropothecary team,” said CEO Sebastien St-Louis. “The addition of a General Counsel, Vice-President of Sales, and Vice-President of Finance is another decisive step in securing our position as Quebec’s cannabis leader and supporting our expansion into Ontario and other markets.”
For more information:
120 chemin de la Rive, Gatineau, QC J8M 1V2
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand