Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Theo Kleijweg, TK-Topboiler:
"We see it as a big challenge to meet all inquiries and requests"The brand new World Horti Center (WHC) in Naaldwijk is heated with a boiler from TK-Topboiler. Theo: "It is a nice reference for our boiler. This way we can show all (inter)national visitors of the WHC that our boiler has been installed in the boiler room." Theo is proud of this placement.
Practically all boilers from TK-Topboiler go abroad. Theo: "We have all the necessary certificates that our customers need to import and for the installation, among others for Russia (GOST), the United States (ASME), Canada (CRN) and China (CSEI). We see it as a big challenge to meet all inquiries and requests."
The entire WHC building is heated with the boiler. The boiler has a capacity of 1,745 kW. The boiler was built by HKB Venlo (Member of the Viessmann Group) and was installed by Verkade Klimaat from Wateringen. The boiler is now fully running. As soon as the WHC is connected to geothermal energy, the boiler will mainly run for the production of CO2, because CO2 is always needed for the greenhouses that are part of the WHC.
For more information:
Tel +(31)(0)15 212 5547
GPS +(31)(0)6 229 228 62
Publication date: 3/14/2018
Other news in this sector: