- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: Aloha pepper now shipping from Michigan greenhouse
“Our Aloha pepper brings a bold, fresh look to the produce department and an aromatic flavor that’s perfect for spring salads and summer grilling,” Sunset CEO Paul Mastronardi explained. “The pepper category is ripe for innovation. We continuously seek out opportunities to bring unique and exciting flavors to the produce market and we believe the Aloha pepper is a win for consumers and retailers.”
The Aloha pepper appearance delivers a dramatic and impactful presence at the point of sale and is a Mastronardi Produce exclusive product. The red and yellow stripes combine to form a unique and attractive orange color unlike any other pepper in the category. Part of Sunset’s Chef-Inspired collection, the Aloha pepper can be stuffed, sliced or chopped and is ideally suited for stir frying, grilling, as well as snacking. “Spring and summer are made for sweet, tropical flavors,” Paul Mastronardi said. “Not only does the Aloha pepper offer a taste of the tropics, it pairs beautifully with citrus flavors and robust spices so it’s incredibly versatile. This pepper will wow your guests with visually stunning flavor.”
With its beautiful color and delicious flavor, the Aloha pepper is excellent for any occasion, from backyard BBQs to grad parties. It’s a fun veggie for kids to dip and it makes a stunning addition to your favorite pepper recipes.
For more information: sunsetgrown.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"
- 08/17/2018 How sustainability can increase your profits
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Fresh produce delivered straight from producer to consumer in Kherson
- 08/16/2018 PlanetProof releases English version of plant product certification scheme
- 08/10/2018 Lidl selling 5kg boxes of wonky fruit and veg for just £1.50
- 08/09/2018 M&S starts selling first 'Instagrammable vegetable'
- 08/08/2018 Australian farmer turns to watermelon to feed hungry cattle
- 08/08/2018 "We want to make specialty peppers more accessible"