Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): New restaurant uses hydroponics to go localThe World Center Marriott Hotel near Walt Disney World has opened a new restaurant, Latitude & Longitude, with a very local flavor. The new restaurant will serve many of its dishes with produce grown in a hydroponic garden, including greens, berries, small fruits and many other products.
Latitude & Longitude is part of a revamp undertaken by Eric Martinez, who took over as World Center Marriott executive chef a year ago.
ďItís the biggest restaurant we have in the building, and we wanted something that has the feel of farm to table,Ē Martinez said.
Read more at the Orlando Sentinel (Kyle Arnold)
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Other news in this sector: