Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): New restaurant uses hydroponics to go localThe World Center Marriott Hotel near Walt Disney World has opened a new restaurant, Latitude & Longitude, with a very local flavor. The new restaurant will serve many of its dishes with produce grown in a hydroponic garden, including greens, berries, small fruits and many other products.
Latitude & Longitude is part of a revamp undertaken by Eric Martinez, who took over as World Center Marriott executive chef a year ago.
“It’s the biggest restaurant we have in the building, and we wanted something that has the feel of farm to table,” Martinez said.
Read more at the Orlando Sentinel (Kyle Arnold)
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Other news in this sector: