Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia: Snack tomato grower plans to double growing capacityNora Valley owner Julian Long built the first 2.2 hectare greenhouse on his farm south of Yandina in 2005.
He maximised the capacity of the Gobberts Rd block in 2014 when he added another 2.2ha greenhouse.
His farm currently sells 1100 tonnes of snacking tomatoes a year, through a contractor into Coles supermarkets.
His company wants to replicate the size of its current greenhouse facilities but on a different block of land, about 10 minutes drive away, on the northern side of Yandina.
Read more at Sunshine Coast Daily (Stuart Cumming)
Publication date: 3/12/2018
Other news in this sector: