“To have thrived and prospered in business over a 40-year span proves that we have been able to do things right and meet our customers’ expectations. However, none of this would have been possible without the support of many talented employees and partners over those 40 years. As I look ahead to our future, I am confident that we are positioned to continue to provide excellent service to our customers with innovative products. Gold Coast’s success is due to the dedicated people who come to work here every day, sharing the vision to be the best we can be.”-Ron Burk, President & Co-Founder / Bob Espinola Co-Founder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- CAN (BC): Pure Sunfarms to expand cannabis acreage to 550,000 sq.ft.
- "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- Romania: €87.8 million to support financing instrument for farmers
- Ireland: Funding for food waste reduction and agri-food tourism projects
- "Transformers: a risk and business continuity puzzle"
US: Central Coast produce company celebrates 40 years
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand
- 09/07/2018 "In order to promote them, Peruvian chili peppers need to be linked to the gastronomy"
- 09/07/2018 ''Colorful beetroot varieties from north German fields are very popular''