Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Growers and traders discuss snack tomato challenges
The day concluded with a gala dinner. These 5 growers are all members of different Dutch produce organisations - but this far from home that didn't matter.
The breeding company noticed the developments in the market and built an inspiring program around it. Massimo Enzo explained the importance of facing the developments in the market together - especially since the technical developments in the branding industry are expected to speed up the breeding process and being in touch with the market is essential for Syngenta, but also for the growers, marketeers and retailers.
Amongst the 200+ participants of course an Italian delegation
In several presentations, insights were given on general market developments and changes in the tomato industry specifically. Over the next days we will of course share these with you, but today a visit to the Syngenta demo greenhouse is scheduled.
A part of the Belgium/Dutch team
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 UK: Growing media developments in soft fruit propagation
- 09/17/2018 Higher than expected turnout at Rijk Zwaan open day
- 09/17/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/17/2018 UK: Brassicas and Leafy Salads Conference
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 Wanted: Future proof vegetable producers
- 09/13/2018 Flemish Minister completes internship at Antwerp tomato company
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- 09/13/2018 Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- 09/13/2018 US: 2018 Virginia Smart Farming Conference postponed
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Indoor Ag-Con pops up in Brooklyn
- 09/12/2018 The newest technology in lighting your commercial grow
- 09/12/2018 Italy: Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/11/2018 US: Semi trucks carrying fruit overturn, in Oklahoma and California
- 09/10/2018 "How does LED technology benefit a growing business?"
- 09/10/2018 US (MA): Business and marketing sessions at NGCE
- 09/07/2018 Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- 09/07/2018 Measuring light in a greenhouse: why, what, when and how