- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- New range of powerful medium speed V-Engines
- US (WA): Construction permit issued for 44,000 sq.ft. MMJ facility
- Greenhouses boost nutrition in Bolivia
- How to make the conservation and utilization of neglected plant varieties economically viable?
- Ghana: Actor John Dumelo makes money from own cucumbers
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Bayer in exclusive talks with BASF on the sale of vegetable seeds business
On October 13, 2017, Bayer had already agreed to sell selected Crop Science businesses to BASF for 5.9 billion euros. This first package covers Bayer’s global glufosinate-ammonium business and the related LibertyLink technology for herbicide tolerance, essentially all of the company’s field crop seed businesses, and the respective research and development capabilities. The seed businesses being divested include the global cotton seed business (excluding India and South Africa), the oilseed rape/canola business in North America and Europe, and the soybean seed business.
Any sales and licenses would be subject to a successful closing of the proposed acquisition of Monsanto, which remains subject to customary closing conditions, including receipt of required regulatory approvals. The European Commission recently extended the examination deadline for the acquisition until April 5. Bayer is working closely with the authorities worldwide in order to successfully close the transaction in the second quarter of 2018.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand