Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Economic Development Australia partners with Australian MadeEconomic Development Australia (EDA) and the Australian Made Campaign have formed a new partnership to help strengthen the connection between economic development professionals and local growers and manufacturers.
EDA is the peak national body for economic development practitioners, strengthening and promoting economic development through state and national events, professional development, advocacy and member support.
The relationship was announced at the annual Australian Made Campaign Supporters Forum, where Council Mayors, CEOs and Economic Development Professionals discussed the positive impact ‘buy local’ policies and messages have on the economy and the community, and developed tactics to help businesses leverage country-of-origin and localised branding.
In its role as an Australian Made Campaign Associate, EDA will facilitate access to Australian Made Campaign resources for economic development professionals and coordinate events to keep members informed on current initiatives and opportunities.
EDA joins councils from all over Australia in integrating the Australian Made, Australian Grown kangaroo logo into economic development communications. Iconic Australian production cities from Ballarat to Blacktown strengthen their advocacy and ‘marketing tool kits’ for Australian growers and manufacturers via their relationship with the Australian Made Campaign.
“EDA is proud to partner with the Australian Made Campaign, Australia’s most recognised and trusted country-of-origin symbol,” Economic Development Australia Executive Officer, Jacqueline Brinkman, said.
“The partnership between EDA and Australian Made is a fantastic way of demonstrating how effective regional branding and marketing can drive economic development. EDA represents the professionals working with industries and communities across Australia to drive economic development, and they are ideally placed to leverage the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo as a key competitive advantage for Australian exporters.”
“EDA looks forward to working with the Australian Made Campaign, and through this partnership, helping to increase the competitiveness of Australian businesses and drive economic growth.”
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, said the organisations shared the same goals of driving business and jobs growth, and reinvestment in the local economy and community.
“The Australian Made Campaign looks forward to working with EDA to support economic development professionals,” Mr Harrison said.
For more information
Australian Made Campaign Limited
161 Park Street
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector: