Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Inocucor hires director of marketingNatalie Shuman, a fresh produce marketing and communications professional, has joined Inocucor, the Denver-based developer and producer of biological crop inputs for agriculture, as director of marketing.
Shuman will be responsible for brand management, communications, product management, trade marketing and product lifecycle management for Inocucor's microbial and plant nutrient technologies. During her nine-year career at Sun World International, a global producer and marketer of proprietary seedless table grapes, Shuman has directed business-to-business marketing, consumer marketing and communications programs internationally.
"Natalie's experience working with growers globally will help us tailor our product offerings to better meet our customers' needs," said Tim Sturm, Inocucor's executive vice president and chief commercial officer.
Shuman holds a B.A. in Mass Communication Studies from the University of California, Los Angeles.
In May, Inocucor will occupy its new 30,000-square-foot U.S. headquarters and commercialization office currently under construction in Centennial, Colo. Its Montreal-based, R&D-focused Technical Center of Excellence is currently being enlarged from 10,000 to 20,000 square feet to house expanded product development and manufacturing operations. The company employs about 40 people in Montreal and the U.S. and anticipates adding another 25 to 30 high-level scientific and managerial professionals over the next year.
For more information
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector: