Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
webinar, March 22
Australia: Biosecurity lessons in planning and responseCucumber Green Mottle Mosaic Virus (CGMMV) and Tomato Potato Psyllid (TPP) are two major biosecurity threats to the Australian vegetable industry.
Hear from a leading researcher, industry development officer and grower about what you should do to protect your farm through good hygiene and biosecurity management.
The webinar will investigate biosecurity measures that growers in the Northern Territory have adopted to protect their crops from CGMMV, and how growers in Western Australia have responded to TPP.
For more information and to register, see the flyer.
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector: