Top 5 -yesterday
- Study shows effects of fertilizing tomato with selenium
- “We take the guessing out of commercial aquaponics"
- DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- Building the sustainable cities of the future
- Higher than expected turnout at Rijk Zwaan open day
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
webinar, March 22
Australia: Biosecurity lessons in planning and response
Hear from a leading researcher, industry development officer and grower about what you should do to protect your farm through good hygiene and biosecurity management.
The webinar will investigate biosecurity measures that growers in the Northern Territory have adopted to protect their crops from CGMMV, and how growers in Western Australia have responded to TPP.
For more information and to register, see the flyer.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 UK: Growing media developments in soft fruit propagation
- 09/17/2018 Higher than expected turnout at Rijk Zwaan open day
- 09/17/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/17/2018 UK: Brassicas and Leafy Salads Conference
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 Wanted: Future proof vegetable producers
- 09/13/2018 Flemish Minister completes internship at Antwerp tomato company
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- 09/13/2018 Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- 09/13/2018 US: 2018 Virginia Smart Farming Conference postponed
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Indoor Ag-Con pops up in Brooklyn
- 09/12/2018 The newest technology in lighting your commercial grow
- 09/12/2018 Italy: Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/11/2018 US: Semi trucks carrying fruit overturn, in Oklahoma and California
- 09/10/2018 "How does LED technology benefit a growing business?"
- 09/10/2018 US (MA): Business and marketing sessions at NGCE
- 09/07/2018 Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- 09/07/2018 Measuring light in a greenhouse: why, what, when and how