Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
webinar, March 22
Australia: Biosecurity lessons in planning and responseCucumber Green Mottle Mosaic Virus (CGMMV) and Tomato Potato Psyllid (TPP) are two major biosecurity threats to the Australian vegetable industry.
Hear from a leading researcher, industry development officer and grower about what you should do to protect your farm through good hygiene and biosecurity management.
The webinar will investigate biosecurity measures that growers in the Northern Territory have adopted to protect their crops from CGMMV, and how growers in Western Australia have responded to TPP.
For more information and to register, see the flyer.
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector: