Following last year’s webinars Hoogendoorn will also offer different webinars in 2018. The first webinar of 2018, 'Smarter Growing', will be organised on March 28 in cooperation with LetsGrow.com. This webinar will be focused on measurements at plant level that provide us with new insights and with which we can further refine the climate control.
What will you learn during this webinar?
- When: Wednesday March 28, 2018
- Where: Online
- Duration: 60 minutes
- What: Smarter Growing
- Time: 9 am or 3 pm (CET)
- Costs: Free
You can register for this webinar until March 25, by clicking here.
- Insights in the latest greenhouse climate technology
- How new technological developments can tell ‘how a plant feels’ in a instant
- How to monitor root zone-, fruit zone- and head zone temperature in a single glance
- How thermal images can change your way of controlling the optimal plant climate
- How automatic analysis of thermal plant data can offer you a more resilient crop