- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Growers in Côte d’Ivoire create own growbags
- Benson Hill Biosystems raises $60 million to improve food and ingredients
- It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- France: Hotel puts stop to food waste with virtuous biosystem
- "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Nigeria: Tomato growers say policy has enriched more farmers
Musa said that the acceptance and participation of Nigerians in the Federal Government agricultural policy had made many farmers richer in the last two years than they were.
According to him, farmers are smiling to the banks because the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari has given a lot of support and has made farming lucrative through subsidies.
Musa commended the Dangote Tomato Processing Company in Kano for the company’s efforts in creating markets for tomato farmers to take their produce to.
He also appreciated the efforts of Alhaji Aliko Dangote in the area of tomato offtake.
Musa noted that this has helped tomato farmers a lot as they no longer need to worry about their produce.
Read more at PM News Nigeria
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US: Rat lungworm infection linked to raw vegetables
- 09/12/2018 Pepper virus wreaks havoc in Balkan horticulture
- 09/11/2018 ICBA, South Korean agriculture agency join forces for biosaline R&D
- 09/11/2018 Unbelievably huge UK vegetables
- 09/10/2018 Best time to post on Social Media
- 09/07/2018 Why grow strawberries on coconut?
- 09/07/2018 UK: New pilot scheme to bring 2,500 seasonal workers to farms
- 09/06/2018 "With AI, jobs are changing but no mass unemployment expected"
- 09/06/2018 Video: Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge started
- 09/05/2018 Dreer Award offers opportunities to pursue horticultural interests abroad
- 09/05/2018 Red chilli pepper harvest in Xinjiang
- 09/04/2018 Microbial contamination important to growers even without rule
- 09/03/2018 Reusing rinse water with innovative filter
- 09/03/2018 Makueni County Youth set off for hydroponics training
- 08/31/2018 Spain: Painting the town …with tomatoes
- 08/29/2018 The problem with hyperaccumulators
- 08/29/2018 Students provide horticulture assistance in Timor-Leste
- 08/28/2018 All aboard the floating farm
- 08/27/2018 Vegetable crops and their response to nitrogen
- 08/23/2018 US (NH): High tunnels lead to higher ginger yields