- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- France: Hotel puts stop to food waste with virtuous biosystem
- Russia: 11 ha greenhouse under construction in Kuban
- Germany: Wittingen gets first joint Food & Energy facility
- "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US (NC): Funding available for farmers markets advertising
“There are more than 250 farmers markets across North Carolina, and many of them are operated by local municipalities and nonprofits,” said Agriculture Commissioner Steve Troxler. “We hope these grants will help offset the cost of advertising for local markets, so they can better promote themselves and the farmers they represent.”
To qualify, all advertising must take place between March 1 and Dec. 31, 2018. Eligible expenses include advertising on billboards, magazines, newspapers, television, radio and websites. Funds also can be used for promotional items, signage and brochures. Funds cannot be used for expenses related to trade show exhibits, product labels, shipping, mailing labels or postage.
Interested farmers markets should complete a pre-approval form, which is available by contacting NCDA&CS marketing specialist Kevin Hardison at 919-707-3123 or email@example.com.
The cooperative advertising funds are made possible through a $100,000 grant from the N.C. Tobacco Trust Fund Commission. Funds will be available until all money has been allocated. Contact Hardison for more information.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"
- 08/17/2018 How sustainability can increase your profits
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Fresh produce delivered straight from producer to consumer in Kherson
- 08/16/2018 PlanetProof releases English version of plant product certification scheme
- 08/10/2018 Lidl selling 5kg boxes of wonky fruit and veg for just £1.50
- 08/09/2018 M&S starts selling first 'Instagrammable vegetable'
- 08/08/2018 Australian farmer turns to watermelon to feed hungry cattle
- 08/08/2018 "We want to make specialty peppers more accessible"