Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special Climate this month in HortiDailyThis month, we will pay more attention to the climate in greenhouses. Also in FloralDaily.com and in our Dutch newsletters, Groentennieuws.nl and BPnieuws.nl this subject will be highlighted.
ClimateThe subject climate is broad. Climate control is an essential part in a greenhouse. Small changes in the climate will have large influences on the cultivation process. In order to fully control the climate in a greenhouse many techniques are utilized. Dutch companies, for example, work with high isolated greenhouses, screening materials, and precise lightning strategies. Also for Dutch researchers at the Wageningen University this is a hot topic; they are working on mobile measurement boxes, air handling units and simulations for optimal CO2 dosage.
SpecialIf your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding Climate in the greenhouse industry, please let us know. You can send a press release to email@example.com or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Other news in this sector: