Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special Climate this month in HortiDailyThis month, we will pay more attention to the climate in greenhouses. Also in FloralDaily.com and in our Dutch newsletters, Groentennieuws.nl and BPnieuws.nl this subject will be highlighted.
ClimateThe subject climate is broad. Climate control is an essential part in a greenhouse. Small changes in the climate will have large influences on the cultivation process. In order to fully control the climate in a greenhouse many techniques are utilized. Dutch companies, for example, work with high isolated greenhouses, screening materials, and precise lightning strategies. Also for Dutch researchers at the Wageningen University this is a hot topic; they are working on mobile measurement boxes, air handling units and simulations for optimal CO2 dosage.
SpecialIf your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding Climate in the greenhouse industry, please let us know. You can send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Other news in this sector: