- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- UK: New conference to drive technology advancements in horticulture
- American hydroponics supplier moves into European market
- Europe’s cucumber salmonella outbreak reminds manufacturers to stay current
- US (TX): Mucci Farms opens distribution facility in San Antonio
- US (OH): MMJ growers will have to break the law to start their first plants
Top 5 -last week
- US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- US (MO): A hydroponic twist on the family farm
- European Parliament looking to improve access to medical cannabis
- Cocaine and heroin worth £27 million found among vegetable shipment
- US (VA): Year-round greenhouse draws tourists' attention to family farm
Azerbaijan: The main tomato supplier to Russia in 2017
Azerbaijan increased its export volume by 50 percent to 151,000 tons (worth some $151 million dollars). Azerbaijan’s share in the Russian tomato import increased from 22 percent in 2016 to 30 percent in 2017.
According to en.trend.az, Russia accounted for 99.8 percent of Azerbaijan’s total tomato export in 2017. China held the second place with 109,000 tons (a 26 percent year-on-year increase). Morocco went down to the third place (from the first place it held in 2016). The country’s share correspondingly decreased to 23 percent with 97,000 tons. Belarus with 70,000 tons and Iran with 9,000 tons also entered the Top 5.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 "Vertical farming in the Netherlands not an addition"
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 Lower pepper exports for Spain
- 09/19/2018 UK: LEAF welcomes launch of new Agriculture Bill
- 09/19/2018 Queensland strawberry industry calls for calm in wake of tampering issue
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/18/2018 Growers in Côte d’Ivoire create own growbags
- 09/18/2018 Dutch greenhouse suppliers unite in Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 09/18/2018 UK Government presents Agriculture Bill
- 09/18/2018 "Asian markets still open"
- 09/18/2018 New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
- 09/17/2018 DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- 09/17/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/14/2018 Nuffield Zimbabwe seeking applicants for 2019 scholarships
- 09/14/2018 Nigeria: Overcoming knowledge barriers to nutritional security, higher income
- 09/14/2018 Romania: €87.8 million to support financing instrument for farmers
- 09/14/2018 Australia: Cucumber growers hit the jackpot
- 09/14/2018 US (CA): Strong production leaves lettuce market subdued
- 09/13/2018 Tomatoes satisfy growers all around Turkey
- 09/13/2018 "Vietnam’s surging agro-economy marked by challenging opportunities"