Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Vertical Designs Aruba licences composting technology
Director Ron Adolf says, "This will be a fantastic display of sustainability to show the world how the Vertical Farming Technology from Affinor Growers and the Commercial Composting technology from Clean Air Organics working in harmony. I am excited to bring sustainability and job creation to the people of Aruba."
Vertical Designs Aruba is currently a privately held majority owned subsidiary of Vertical Designs Ltd located in Abbotsford, BC, Canada.
Vertical Designs products will include a series of boutique packaged, pesticide-free herbs, fruits, and vegetables that can be grown and harvested year round without any threat of seasonal changes or extreme weather challenges. The company strives to meet the demands of North America’s largest retailers.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 US: Groups ask Congress to support urban/innovative farms
- 09/18/2018 Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- 09/18/2018 CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
- 09/17/2018 Building the sustainable cities of the future
- 09/17/2018 Gotham Greens
- 09/14/2018 A farm on a shelf
- 09/13/2018 CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- 09/13/2018 Container farm producer now also supplies farmers
- 09/12/2018 "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- 09/11/2018 Growing crops with roots in the mist
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): $5 million to help reduce energy costs of indoor farming
- 09/10/2018 Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
- 09/06/2018 Is urban farming economically feasible or is it a recipe for a financial failure?
- 09/06/2018 How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- 09/05/2018 "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."
- 09/05/2018 US (PA): Plans advancing for greenhouse in former garage
- 09/04/2018 "We want to supply Amsterdam with locally grown food"
- 09/03/2018 South-Korea: As temperatures rise, farmers plant crops in tunnel