Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vertical Designs Aruba licences composting technologyVertical Designs Aruba has signed an exclusive licence deal with Clean Air Organics for the use of patent pending contained commercial composting technology. The Canadian based company has developed commercial composting technology that creates a process for soil remediation. This process to rebuild soil is a very large piece of the Vertical Farming food productions systems puzzle.
Director Ron Adolf says, "This will be a fantastic display of sustainability to show the world how the Vertical Farming Technology from Affinor Growers and the Commercial Composting technology from Clean Air Organics working in harmony. I am excited to bring sustainability and job creation to the people of Aruba."
Vertical Designs Aruba is currently a privately held majority owned subsidiary of Vertical Designs Ltd located in Abbotsford, BC, Canada.
Vertical Designs products will include a series of boutique packaged, pesticide-free herbs, fruits, and vegetables that can be grown and harvested year round without any threat of seasonal changes or extreme weather challenges. The company strives to meet the demands of North America’s largest retailers.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/2/2018
Other news in this sector: